Make your own free website on Tripod.com
I detailed my engine bay today.  First I cut up and taped on trash bags to cover the KKM, and my added fuse block.  Then I used an engine degreaser, and Greazed Lightning.  Just used the entire can of engine degreaser and let it set for 10 minutes.  Then used the Greazed Lightning and sprayed a stream to help break up the stuff I couldn't get to with the brush.  Then I Garden Hosed everything top down really good.  Then I unbagged the parts and started it and let it run for 10 minutes. Then just use a towel to clean off any excess water and used a little Armorol Cleaner type suff on the hoses and plactics.  It looks great now, show room fresh!